Wednesday 29 June 2011

Original title for this blog - Rethink

Rethink. Think again. Think again about presence on the internet.
I had four conversations with friends yesterday, and three of them asked me to return to Facebook. I'm happy without it, and I don't want to return to it. Will blogging serve as a viable alternative?
I do realise that choosing blogging over social networking suggests a greater desire to listen to your own voice rather than having conversations with others. However, I prefer this illusion of meaningful conversation over that one.
So here's this blog, dedicated to coffee and conversations.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! To coffee and conversations! I agree that this illusion is better than the other. At least it has space for longer ruminations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    Agreed about 'longer ruminations' :)

    ReplyDelete